Philly Cheesesteak Burgers.
Actually this is a simple recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Philly Cheesesteak Burgers for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Philly Cheesesteak Burgers using 21 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Burgers
- Prepare of for the veggies:.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil of choice.
- It's 1 large of onion, cut into half rings.
- It's 1 large of green pepper, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced mushrooms (drained) (13oz. can).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of season salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's of for the burgers:.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground chuck or ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of montreal steak seasoning.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of jack daniels steak sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of season salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of other:.
- It's 4 of kaiser hamburger rolls.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 small of handfulls shredded lettuce.
- You need 4 slice of of a large tomato.
- You need 4 small of handfulls shredded cheese of choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter or margarine.
Philly Cheesesteak Burgers instructions
- For the burgers:.
- In a large bowl, combine all burger ingredients. Mix well with hands..
- Make 4 equal half pound burgers. Form into patties. Place a small dimple in center. (This is to reduce shrinkage and help from plumping up to much in the middle).
- Cook burgerss how you like them done, skillet, grill, oven. Etc. Set aside and keep warm. ( cook veggies while these are cooking).
- For the veggies:.
- Combine all veggie ingredients in a large skillet. Saute until veggies are tender but not mushy. Place in a bowl and set aside. Keep warm..
- Toast buns if u wish, i do.. dab butter in skillet, place buns and cook until golden. Or use a grill..
- Place bottom of kaiser on a plate..
- Place burger on top..
- Spread mayo on top inside of bun..
- Top burger with sauted veggies..
- In a small saucepan.. add 1/4 tbl butter, melt it, add 1/4 of the shredded cheese, heat and stir until melted. Pour over burger..
- Add tomato and lettuce. (If desired).
- Top with top bun..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- NOTE: if u dont want half pound burgers, make 8 1/4 lb. Burgers. And you will just need a bit extra tomato, lettuce, cheese.. etc.. to cover each burger..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Philly Cheesesteak Burgers. If you have questions or requests all but this article, entertain door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com