Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro).
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro) for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro) using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro)
- You need 1 each of Your Fav Hamburger Bun.
- Prepare 1 1/3 lb of 95% Ground Sirloin/ 5% Ground Chuck, Pattied.
- You need 2 slice of Cucumber, Zebra Stripped.
- You need 1 slice of Tomato.
- It's 2 oz of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 2 oz of Tataziki Sauce (Cucumber/Gyro Sauce).
- Prepare 4 each of Red Onion Petals, French Cut.
- Prepare 1 dash of Oregano, dried.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Lowerys Seasoning Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 1 of Butter, unsalted.
Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro) step by step
- Divide Ground Sirloin into 1/3 lbs patties. (5.3 oz) Liberally dust patty with lowerys and pepper. (I use a 95/5% ground Sirloin/ Chuck mixture. Go to your local butcher for help if needed.) Cook to desired temperature, just not well done please....
- Butter and toast your favorite Hamburger Bun, after its toasted, sprinkle lightly with Garlic Powder.
- Build burger as follows....
- Feta Cheese.
- Tataziki Sauce.
- Red Onions.
- Heavy Dash of Oregano.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro). If you have questions or requests more or less this article, entertain retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com