One Killer Burger.
Literally this is an easy recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable One Killer Burger for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook One Killer Burger using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Killer Burger
- Prepare 2 lb of 80/20 ground beef(can use sirloin,chuck or round).
- You need 1/2 lb of chorizo sausage(mild or medium).
- You need 1/2 cup of minced onion.
- It's 4 slice of colb jack cheese/pepper jack cheese(or shredded).
- Prepare slice of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of sliced onions.
- Prepare 1 of sliced pickles.
- It's 8 slice of cooked bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Chipotle mayo(recipe in directions).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
One Killer Burger instructions
- In large bowl, combine beef, chorizo and minced onion. Divide into 4 large patties or 6 smaller ones..
- Grill to your liking (well, med., rare, etc...) I cook mine to a internal temp. of 155°F. Top with cheese and let start meting right before transferring to a platter..
- Chipotle mayo-- 1/2 cup your favorite mayo and stir in 1-2 TBL. chipotle peppers in adobe sauce. If you like it really spicy you can add more adobe sauce or chop up a pepper and add in, 1 TBL. lime juice. Stir well..
- Dress buns with chipotle mayo place patty on bun then add toppings of your liking to your burgers..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing One Killer Burger. If you have questions or requests on this article, divert edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com