Cuban picadillo. This Cuban Picadillo recipe is my family's favorite! It's really quick and easy to make, I make it a few times a month and make enough so we have leftovers which are great in tacos, stuffed peppers. This Cuban recipe is a stew made of ground beef, tomatoes and seasonings.
Picadillo is a Cuban-style hash made with ground meat (beef or pork or both), olives, onions and Mexican picadillo is made with raisins, jalapenos or guajillo chiles, and brown sugar known as.
My girlfriend gave me this delicious recipe years ago.
I've made it ever since for family and friends, and they all love it.
Actually this is a simple recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Cuban picadillo for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Cuban picadillo using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cuban picadillo
- It's of ingredients.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin.
- It's 8 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 of small white onions chopped finely.
- It's 2 of small green peppers chopped.
- You need 1 cup of beefstock.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- It's 4 of small potatoes peeled and cubed.
- It's 20 of pitted green olives.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of olive oil to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins optional.
Easy Cuban Picadillo Recipe photo by Taste of Home. With a side salad and black beans. To make Picadillo soupier for serving over rice, add additional wine, chicken or beef stock. This ground beef recipe is a family favorite and even kids love it!
Cuban picadillo instructions
- Add ground beef oregano cumin salt and pepper to a mixing bowl and mix.
- Saute onions peppers and garlic in oil till soft.
- Add ground beef mixture beefstock and tomato sauce and wine cook 15 minutes.
- Add potatoes cook about 15 minutes or until potatoes are done add olive and raisins if used cook till liquid is gone but meat is still moist. serve with rice or let cool use as a filler for empanadas..
It's really quick and easy to make, I make it a few. Cuban Picadillo is basically a sloppy joe without the bun. But picadillo has a little more pizzazz, thanks to the Like Filipino Kaldereta, the ingredients in Cuban Picadillo are a reflection of its history. Cuban-Style Picadillo is a beef hash with potatoes, raisins, and olives. Redolent of warm spices like cumin and cinnamon, it's easy to make and delicious.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Cuban picadillo. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, make laugh gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com