Perfect Meatloaf. Perfect Meatloaf Pan Set has been added to your Cart. Make your meat go further with this classic US comfort food recipe. But which meat do you prefer to use?
How to make the best meatloaf ever?
Meatloaf is one of those comfort foods that everyone loves to eat (just like meatballs!).
Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever!
Literally this is an easy recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Perfect Meatloaf for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Perfect Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Perfect Meatloaf
- Prepare 6 oz of croutons (I use garlic).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It's of Cayenne.
- It's of chili powder.
- It's of thyme.
- You need of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 of an onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot broken into pieces.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic smashed.
- It's 1/2 of a red bell pepper diced.
- You need 1 pound of each of ground chuck and sirloin.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare dash of Worcestershire sauce.
This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential. Meatloaf is a lot like Thanksgiving turkey—it's almost always better the day after. At least when sandwiched between two slices of bread.
Perfect Meatloaf instructions
- Heat your oven to 325°.
- In a food processor combine the croutons, herbs and spices and blend to a fine crumb. Set aside in a small dish and combine with the milk. Let sit until ready..
- Combine the vegetables in the food processor and bring together to a consistency of your choice..
- Add all meat, vegetable, and bread crumbs in a large bowl. Add the egg and Worcestershire, fold this all together (don't squeeze) with your finger tips and bring together..
- Pack this into some sort of mold (I use a larger loaf pan) and turn out onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Insert a probe thermometer and set to go off at 155°..
- Serve with gravy and mashed potatoes for a delicious easy weeknight meal the kids can help with! Mangia Mangia! Buon Appetito.
Now, we can argue about the recipe for the meatloaf itself. Make perfect meatloaf every time with these easy tips. The leaner the meat, the dryer and grainier the meatloaf. Meatloaf, no matter how you slice it, meatloaf is good food. Unfortunately I didn't know that until I was an adult.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Perfect Meatloaf. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, occupy edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com