Shepherds Pie - Easy.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Shepherds Pie - Easy for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Shepherds Pie - Easy using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shepherds Pie - Easy
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 medium of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn drained.
- You need 1 can of cut Italian green beans drained.
- You need 1 jar of beef gravy.
- Prepare 3 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 8 of servings instant mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Shepherds Pie - Easy instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Brown ground beef with diced onions. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Prepare instant mashed potatoes according to instructions on box..
- Add browned ground beef mixture, beans, corn, gravy and Worcestershire sauce in a 9 X 13 casserole dish..
- Mix thoroughly..
- Top mixture with the mashed potatoes. Spread evenly to completely cover..
- Top with shredded cheese..
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Shepherds Pie - Easy. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, please entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com