Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Shepherds Pie for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Shepherds Pie using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepherds Pie
- It's 1 1/2 lb of 85% ground beef.
- It's 2 can of 10 count each of buttermilk biscuits.
- It's 1 of 10 oz bag of frozen veggies ( I used broccoli,carrot and cauliflower mix) thawed, drained and coarsely chopped.
- It's 2 cup of Beef gravy.
- It's 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 3 cup of prepared mashed potatoes.
Shepherds Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Begin to brown ground beef..
- You will need 2 pie plates. In each pie plate press a tube of biscuits on bottom and up the sides. Make sure to press seams together well. Bake both biscuit covered pie plates in the oven for only 5 minutes..
- Drain ground beef. Remove pie plates and increase heat to 375..
- In a large pan add ground beef, Worcestershire, thawed out veggies,beef gravy,onion powder, salt and pepper..
- Simmer mixture for 10 minutes and add mixture into pie plates. You will have roughly 2 cups for each pie plate..
- Add 1 1/2 cups to each pie plate of the prepared mashed potatoes.Spread the potatoes over the meat mixture evenly..
- Place both pies on a heavy cookie sheet and bake for 35-40 min or until potatoes on top are golden brown..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, keep busy contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com