Nikki's Shepherd's Pie.
Literally this is an easy recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Nikki's Shepherd's Pie for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Nikki's Shepherd's Pie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nikki's Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare 3 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of french onion soup.
- You need 2 tbsp of meat loaf mix ; i use mc cormicks.
- You need 4 tsp of beef bullion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of sugar.
- You need 1 of 15.5 oz can corn, drained.
- Prepare 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It's 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
- You need 4 of splashes of red cooking wine (or sherry).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- It's 8 of -10 potatoes, depending on how thick you want your potato layer.
Nikki's Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350, and prepare mashed potatoes as you usually do (for recipe see my profile page), set aside.
- Brown meat in olive oil, breaking up well, drain.
- Add all ingredients except corn, potatoes, and cheese, simmer til most liquid is absorbed.
- Spray 3 qt glass casserole with cooking spray and add meat mixture.
- Cover meat mixture evenly with corn, then spread mashed potatoes over the corn.
- Cook about 20-30 minutes, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat until cheese is melted and let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
I will just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Nikki's Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, charm right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com