Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Shepherd's Pie for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Shepherd's Pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- It's 5 lbs of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It's 2 lbs of Ground Chuck 80/20.
- It's 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- You need of Granulated garlic.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of Rosemary leaves.
- You need 1 lb of pkg frozen peas.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Peel and cut potatoes and boil in large pot of salted water. Boil until potatoes are tender (about 20 minutes)..
- Drain potatoes. Add butter, milk, salt, and pepper to taste. Mash potatoes until creamy. Add more or less milk to get consistency desired. Set potatoes aside..
- While potatoes are cooking place ground meat in hot skillet on stove. Add olive oil for both flavor and cooking benefit. Salt and pepper to taste. Add garlic salt and granulated garlic to taste. As meat turns brown add rosemary leaves. Let this simmer for a few minutes as you cook peas..
- Place peas in microwaveable dish with 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes in microwave..
- Assembly. Place mashed potatoes on large platter. With spoon scoop out large hole in center. Place peas in this hole. Drain meat completely. Now add meat to top of peas..
- Take photo. Serve and enjoy..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, keep busy open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com