Scain's version Shepherds Pie.
Literally this is a simple recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Scain's version Shepherds Pie for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Scain's version Shepherds Pie using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scain's version Shepherds Pie
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots chopped.
- It's 1/2 can of peas (no liquid).
- You need 1/2 can of corn (no liquid).
- It's 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- It's 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of each garlic powder, oregano, pepper.
- You need 3 of red potatoes.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
Scain's version Shepherds Pie instructions
- In a pot, get potatoes boiling for about 20 min.
- In a large skillet add ground beef, once almost cooked add onion and carrot. Cook about 5 min.
- Add flour to ground beef mixture in skillet, low heat, then add beef broth and tomato sauce. Let simmer about 10 min.
- Add peas, corn and seasonings to ground beef mixture. Keep simmering on low 5 min.
- Drain potatoes, add milk and butter and whip (making mashed potatoes).
- In a casserole dish, add in beef mixture, top evenly with mashed potatoes then cheese.
- Cook 20 min in a 400 degree oven.
- BAM!! If your guy doesn't love this hearty meal, he can't be satisfied ;).
- Sometimes I add a few shakes of cayenne pepper and nutmeg to the beef. It adds a nice kick..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Scain's version Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests all but this article, occupy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com