Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Shepherd's Pie for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It's 8 large of potatoes.
- It's 1 of seasoned salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes..
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook potatoes..
- In another pot cook ground beef. Add chopped onion to pot once beef is slightly browned..
- add the seasoned salt to taste..
- Add corn and bbq sauce, cook for about 10 mins..
- preheat oven to 400°C..
- Drain potatoes. Add salt to taste. Mash potatoes..
- Using a 9 x 9 pan, add the ground beef into the pan. Take the mashed potatoes and put on top of the ground beef..
- Spread the shredded cheese on top of the potatoes. Put the pan into the oven for 15 mins..
- Broil for 3 mins to toast the cheese..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, interest way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com