My Shepherds Pie.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious My Shepherds Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook My Shepherds Pie using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Shepherds Pie
- Prepare 10 3/4 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- It's 1 can of corn kernels, drained.
- Prepare 1 packages of mashed potatoes (such as the Idaho pouch) or your own mashed potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder (or more or less, to taste).
- It's 1 of salt (to taste).
- It's 1 of pepper (to taste).
My Shepherds Pie step by step
- brown / cook the ground beef and onion together, then drain the grease and return to pan.
- add the garlic powder, salt, pepper, and can of mushroom soup to the ground beef and mix until heated.
- make the mashed potatoes as directed on pouch or box (serving for 4-6).
- spoon the meat / soup mixture into the bottom of a casserole dish.
- pour the drained can of corn onto the meat mixture.
- spoon the mashed potatoes on top of the corn and meat.
- cover with cheese (I didn't advise how much because it depends on how much and what type you like.).
- bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted and browned or bubbly but not burned.
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory My Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, divert entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com