Sheree's Busy Woman's Skillet Shephard's Pie. This skillet shepherd's pie is loaded with flavorful beef and veggies then topped with fluffy and creamy mashed potatoes, then baked to perfection! This skillet shepherd's pie is loaded with flavorful beef and veggies then topped with fluffy and creamy mashed potatoes, then baked to perfection! This is the best shepherd's pie recipe I've ever tasted.
Stir in the corn, peas, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce.
This Skillet Shepherd's Pie is a quick and easy version of the classic dish.
A delicious mixture of seasoned ground beef and vegetables is topped with a layer of mashed potatoes, sprinkled with My focus here is to provide simple, seasonal meal solutions for busy households.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Sheree's Busy Woman's Skillet Shephard's Pie for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Sheree's Busy Woman's Skillet Shephard's Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sheree's Busy Woman's Skillet Shephard's Pie
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of onion, minced.
- It's 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It's 3 tbsp of flour.
- It's 2 envelope of brown gravy seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1 small of can of peas.
- Prepare 1 small of corn.
- You need 3 cup of leftover or refrigerated mashed potatoes, warmed.
- Prepare 8 oz of package of shredded chedder cheese, divided the cheese in half.
It's one of my favorite things to eat in the cooler weather. Here's the printable recipe for skillet shepherd's pie with mashed cauliflower! I create easy, real food recipes for busy people. I believe traditional home cooking with food your great-grandmother would recognize.
Sheree's Busy Woman's Skillet Shephard's Pie instructions
- In a large oven proof skillet or cast iron skillet, cook the beef, garlic, or onion..
- Drain hamburger meat. add 3T of flour. mix flour with meat in skillet. (you need the oil from on the hamburger meat to keep flour from lumping up). add both packages of brown gravy mix ...add the water and allow to get hot. . turn down to low. gravy should thicken up..
- Use a 5oz can of peas and 5 oz can of corn add to hamburger mixture. add 1/2 the cheese to the meat mixture..
- Combine potatoes and remaining cheese. spread potato mixture over beef..
- Broil 4-6 inches away from heat for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown..
Skillet Shepherd's Pie is pure comfort food! This easy, one pan dinner recipe comes together with fridge and pantry staples in no time at all. This Skillet Shepherd's Pie has delicious and flavorful beef, onions, carrots and corn topped with buttery and creamy How to make skillet shepherd's pie. We've streamlined this recipe to be as easy as possible. The first key tip is to start with the right potatoes, which are baking potatoes or russets.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Sheree's Busy Woman's Skillet Shephard's Pie. If you have questions or requests almost this article, occupy admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com