Grandma's Sloppy Joe's.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Grandma's Sloppy Joe's for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Grandma's Sloppy Joe's using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandma's Sloppy Joe's
- You need 1 lb of ground beef... I use sirloin most of the time.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of celery chopped.
- You need 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- It's 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It's 1 dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's 6 slice of any kinda buns.
- It's 6 slice of cheese (I use any kind of cheese). but grma used cheddar or American.
Grandma's Sloppy Joe's step by step
- I chop my onions and celery then saute w a little butter till its kinda a mush consistency..
- meanwhile im browning the ground beef. drain.
- add the beef, veggies & spices together in a medium sauce pan on med to low heat..
- add the remainder of the ingredients (tomato soup and ketchup) on medium to low heat..
- turn down heat and simmer for 20-30 mins..
- serve on any kinda bun.. I like mine on a open faced toasted bun w a slice of cheddar on top.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Grandma's Sloppy Joe's. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, divert right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com