Miniature Shepherd's Pie.
Actually this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Miniature Shepherd's Pie for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Miniature Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Miniature Shepherd's Pie
- You need 1/2 of Sweet Onion.
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Chuck.
- You need 3 cup of Mashed Potatoes.
- It's 2 cup of Cooked Corn.
- You need 6 oz of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 12 of Muffin Wrappers.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper to prefered taste.
Miniature Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Finely chop Onion and lightly brown in medium skillet, add Ground Chuck to the browned Onion. Salt and Pepper to taste. Continue to cook until Ground Chuck is done..
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes, and Corn, set aside..
- In large muffin tin place muffin wrappers, I double the wrappers for strength..
- Spoon Ground Chuck Mixture in to muffin wrappers 1/2-1 inch. Place pinch of Shredded Cheddar on top of beef. Spoon Cooked Corn 1/2-1 inch. Place a pinch of Shredded Cheddar on Corn. Spoon Mashed Potatoes on to fill the rest of the Muffin Tin. Add a Southern (BIG) pinch of Shredded Cheddar to the top..
- Broil on High for 5-7 Minutes or until Cheddar is bubbly..
- Let cool for 3-5 Minutes before removing from pan.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Miniature Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, absorb get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com