Literally this is a simple recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Shepherd's Pie for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Shepherd's Pie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 of Onion Chopped.
- You need 1 of Red or Yellow Pepper Chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 lb of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweet Whole Kernel Corn.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- It's 1 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Parsley.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Bring pot of water to boil, boil potatoes until fork tender..
- Brown beef, peppers, and onion in large pan. Drain in strainer to remove any fat drippings..
- Once back in pan and the beef is cooked through add corn, soup, milk, salt and pepper, and garlic salt. Stir together for about 3 min..
- Once the meat mixture is complete you can mash the potatoes, add the sour cream to them, salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour meat mixture into a baking dish, top with mashed potatoes..
- Bake at 350 for 30 min. Pull out of oven. Melt the butter in microwave and pour over potaoes, top with fresh parsley..
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests almost this article, please entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com