Cheesy Shepherds Pie.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Cheesy Shepherds Pie for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Cheesy Shepherds Pie using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Shepherds Pie
- You need 2 1/2 of to 3 lbs ground beef.
- It's 5 of large potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced green peppers.
- It's 1 cup of diced onion.
- It's 1 of bag steam fresh peas & carrots.
- It's 2 of cups diced carrots.
- You need 3 of cups shredded cheese (your choice).
- You need 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ranch dressing powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sour cream.
Cheesy Shepherds Pie instructions
- Cook ground beef with onions, peppers, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, basil & garlic powder in a large skillet..
- Boil potatoes until tender..
- Microwave diced carrots until very soft..
- Add bag of steam fresh peas & carrots to beef in skillet. Cook until tender..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Drain grease from ground beef. Return to skillet and stir in half of shredded cheese. Add to large glass baking dish. Spread evenly..
- Drain potatoes. Add cooked carrots, butter, ranch powder, milk, shredded cheese and sour cream. Blend with a mixer until smooth..
- Add to glass baking dish on top of ground beef. Spread evenly. Sprinkle more shredded cheese on top..
- Bake 30 minutes. Broil for 1 minute until cheese bubbles and top browns a little..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Cheesy Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, divert gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com