Mock Shepherd Pie.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Mock Shepherd Pie for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Mock Shepherd Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mock Shepherd Pie
- You need 1 lb of ground beef browned and drained of excess fat.
- It's 2 cup of hot mashed potatoes. (I used package of instant roasted garlic).
- It's 4 oz of Philly cream cheese (cubed).
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It's 1 cup of beef gravy (I used the Heinz beef in a jar).
Mock Shepherd Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown meat in large skillet and drain off fat..
- Prepare instant potatoes.
- To potato mixture add, cubed cream cheese, 2cloves minced garlic and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir thoroughly..
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat. Spoon into 9" baking dish. Cover with potato mixture. Spread with remaining cheese..
- Bake until heated thru, about 20 minutes..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Mock Shepherd Pie. If you have questions or requests on this article, keep amused retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com