Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Cottage Pie for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Cottage Pie using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cottage Pie
- It's 8 of medium sized potatoes.
- You need 1/2 kg of ground beef or lamb.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, diced.
- It's 1 can of green peas.
- Prepare 1 can of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's 1 small box of cheese, cut into cubes.
- It's 1 small stick of butter.
- Prepare 500 grams of spaghetti sauce.
- It's 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- It's to taste of salt, sugar and pepper.
- You need 1 small can of evaporated milk.
- You need of Green bell peppers (optional).
- It's of Spiced ham, diced and cooked.
Cottage Pie instructions
- Boil potatoes in a pot until soft/cooked. Peel once cool enough to handle. Mash while adding milk and half of the butter. Set aside for later..
- Cook garlic until golden brown. Using the same pan, cook onions until translucent. Set aside..
- Cook ground beef for 15-20 minutes or until brown. Mix cooked garlic, onions and remaining butter. Add carrots and mushrooms. Add spaghetti sauce, green peas, and cubed cheese (leave some to grate and use for topping later). You may also add green bell peppers and cooked spiced ham if you want. Simmer for 15 minutes or until carrots are cooked..
- In an oven-safe dish or bowl, put meat sauce and on top of it, layer prepared mashed potato mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheese and pop in the oven for 10 minutes at 350°..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Cottage Pie. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, interest get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com