Actually this is a simple recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Shepherd's Pie for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It's 2 cups of mashed potatoes.
- It's 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It's 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 4 cups of frozen vegetables.
- It's 1 cup of beef gravy.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Brown meat in large skillet.
- Meanwhile, mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese, and the garlic until well-blended..
- Drain meat, return to skillet; stir in vegetables and gravy..
- Spoon into 9-inch baking dish. Spread with mashed potatoes and top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, make laugh log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com