Actually this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Shepherd's Pie for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Shepherd's Pie using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- It's 2 lbs of Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- It's of Large onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 of each red, yellow, green pepper diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of each rosemary and Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 Tbs of each onion and garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of low sodium beef stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk (I used almond).
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 lb of bag frozen corn.
- It's to taste of S&P.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Peel and dice potatoes. Add to pot of water..
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are very soft.
- While potatoes are cooking, dice onion and peppers.
- Add 2 Tbs olive oil to skillet and once hot, add onion and peppers. Cook til translucent.
- Add ground beef and seasoning to skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Add flour to skillet and cook a few minutes, stirring often.
- Add stock and cook until thickened. Turn off heat.
- Once potatoes are soft, drain and put back into the pot with butter and milk and S&P. Mash..
- In a greased deep 9x13 baking dish, add beef mixture. Add corn, and top with potatoes.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until top is golden.
- I like to top it with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and cook until melted..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, entertain approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com