Beef Casserole 8.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Beef Casserole 8 for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Beef Casserole 8 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Casserole 8
- You need of Ground beef.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- It's To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare of Casserole.
- You need 1 cup of crushed butter crackers.
- Prepare 2 cup of potato chips medium crushed.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- It's 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need of Topping.
- It's 1 cup of medium crushed butter crackers.
Beef Casserole 8 step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Crush the crackers medium, set aside. Crush the potato chips medium, set aside. Crush the butter crackers fine, set aside..
- Brown the ground sirloin with the spices and onion. If more then a 1/3 cup of juices form, then drain the beef..
- Mix the fine crushed crackers, the 2 cups chips ground sirloin, and beef broth..
- Put into an oven safe skillet that's been heated and sprayed with nonstick spray. Press it in..
- Sprinkle medium cracker crumbs on top bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Beef Casserole 8. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, occupy gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com