Ground Beef Casserole. Easy recipes for ground beef casserole. See how to make this hearty dinner winner with rice, noodles, potatoes, or Mexican-style. These easy ground beef casserole recipes are dinner winners, and most are easy on the budget as well.
Homestyle Ground Beef Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Ground beef casseroles are always a good choice for busy weeknight family meals.
When it comes to comfort food, it's hard to beat the good ol' casserole, especially when it's made with ground beef.
Actually this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef Casserole for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef Casserole using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 2 cans (15 oz) of tomato sauce (sometimes I use a jar of maranaria sauce).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package egg noodles.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 (3 oz) of package cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced, how much to use is up to you.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Our ground beef casserole includes hamburger meat, onions, and peppers, is flavored with tomatoes, spices, combined with pasta and topped with cheese. This recipe is everything you love about classic ground beef tacos baked into an easy casserole My love for classic ground beef tacos — you know, the kind with the signature seasoning pack, topped. "Comfort" is the key word for this creamy ground beef and noodle casserole that makes a memorable meal out of simple ingredients. MORE+ LESS Ground Beef Casserole made with an aromatic blend of spices, beef, tomatoes and some good old cheese. A great meal that the whole family will rave about.
Ground Beef Casserole instructions
- Cook ground beef, drain Mix sugar, salt, garlic powder and tomato sauce into beef.
- Simmer about 20 min.
- Cook egg noodles, about 5 or so minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven 350° Grease 9x13 dish.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and onion..
- Put 1/2 the noodles into dish, 1/2 sour cream mixture the 1/2 beed mixture. Repeat layers..
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake 30 min..
With the help of Pillsbury™ Grands!™ biscuits, anything can become a casserole. In this tried-and-true weeknight dinner, we took our favorite protein (ground beef) and combined it with. This Mexican Ground Beef Casserole is a super family-friendly meal that you're going to love! See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Food recipes and Beef recipes. Our ground beef and mashed potato casserole is a version of the classic Shepherd's Pie.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Ground Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, occupy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com