Ground Beef with Mushrooms.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Ground Beef with Mushrooms for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Ground Beef with Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef with Mushrooms
- You need 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of scallion chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of mushroom sliced.
- It's 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Ground Beef with Mushrooms instructions
- In a hot frying pan, cook beef, onion, garlic and butter over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked..
- Add the chopped scallions and mushrooms. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are tender. Add salt and pepper and soy sauce; cook and stir until mixture is hot..
- Serve while it's warm..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Ground Beef with Mushrooms. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, please right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com