Homemade Beef Stroganoff.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Homemade Beef Stroganoff for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Homemade Beef Stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Beef Stroganoff
- It's 1 lb of Hamburger Meat.
- Prepare 1 of whole diced Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt, Pepper, Italian Seasoning & Hamburger Seasoning.
- It's 1 can of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 of small 8oz. container of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 lb of Egg Noodles.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbl of Minced Garlic.
- It's of Fresh shredded or grated Parmesan Cheese.
Homemade Beef Stroganoff instructions
- Put cold water in pot, add Salt, Vegetable Oil & start to boil.
- While water is heating up, Get a nice big pan or skillet and Brown Hamburger Meat, once brown, keep temp on low, add 1tbl of Minced garlic & yellow diced onion and mix together.
- Drain Grease.
- Add Salt, Pepper, Italian Seasoning, Hamburger Seasoning & stir all in together..
- Drain 1 can of Mushrooms & add.
- Add can of Cream of Mushroom Soup, mix & cook down on low temp.
- While food is cooking down, Add Egg Noodles to boiling water, follow directions for noodles on bag or box or boil until noodles are done (make sure to not over cook as these noodles cook fast), drain, rinse & shock with cold water.
- Once cooked down, add full 8oz. container of Sour Cream, mix & let simmer.
- Serve over noodles, add salt, pepper, parmasagn cheese, mix and enjoy.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Homemade Beef Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, engross entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com