Juicy Lucy Stroganoff Burgers.
Literally this is an easy recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Juicy Lucy Stroganoff Burgers for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Juicy Lucy Stroganoff Burgers using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Juicy Lucy Stroganoff Burgers
- It's 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's 1 lb of sliced button or baby Bella mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 slice of American cheese.
- Prepare 3 of onions.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 4 of hamburger buns.
- Prepare 2 sheet of tin foil or wax paper.
Juicy Lucy Stroganoff Burgers step by step
- Saute mushrooms with half stick of butter in pan until browned, set aside.
- Slice onions in half, and thinly slice each half into half moons (this may seem like alot but they cook down).
- Cook onion with 2 tablespoon of butter on med heat until caramelized roughly 15 min, stirring frequently (set aside).
- In a bowl, mix beef, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper together.
- Using a 1/3 measuring cup, form meat into 8 balls and set aside,(using measuring cup ensures equal sized burgers).
- Place 1 "meatball" on tin foil or wax paper place other piece of foil/wax paper on top and using a small plate or pan press burger into thin patty.
- Continue this with all 8 balls.
- Take cheese slice and fold it in half and then half again.
- Place cheese in middle of one patty, and then cover with another patty, like a sandwich.
- Pick up sandwiched Patties and pinch around edges to seal tightly, to ensure no cheese oozes out during cooking.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- Cook Patties 6-7 mins per side flipping only once.
- While burgers are grilling, butter buns and lightly toast.
- Let burgers rest for 5 to 10 mins after cooking !!!.
- * Kraft singles work best for cheese it makes the gooey and juiciest burgers :-).
- Place burgers on buns, top with onions, mushrooms, and sour cream.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Juicy Lucy Stroganoff Burgers. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, make smile admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com