Stroganoff Floyd Style.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Stroganoff Floyd Style for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Stroganoff Floyd Style using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stroganoff Floyd Style
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare 2 medium of green/red bel.
- It's 1 medium of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 large of pepper (or both) sliced ..
- You need 1 packages of of Knorr Pasta Sides Stroganoff 1 lb thinly sliced roast beef or leftover sliced steak or what i used ground beef and summer sausage 4 oz provolone or america cheese.
Stroganoff Floyd Style step by step
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12 inch skillet and cook peppers and onions 6 mins until browned. Remove and set aside..
- Prepare Knorr Pasta Sides Stroganoff in same skillet , cooking covered according to package directions Top with beef arrange cheese on top and arrange vegetables around edge of skillet cover and cook at low 2 mins until cheese is melted. Serve in skillet.
- ON STOVE TOP DIRECTION This what I done ... I use a Iron Skillet and cook my ground beef until done , drained , and my bell peppers and opinions with the ground beef and cook for another 3 mins covered. then I added 1 1/2 cups of water and 1/2 cup of milk. and 1 Tbsp of margarine (optional) to a boil.
- Stir in contents of package and return to a boil Reduce heat and continue boiling gently for 8 mins or until pasta is tender , stirring occasionally..
- Let stand at least 2 mins , Stir and Serve ....
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Stroganoff Floyd Style. If you have questions or requests something like this article, keep busy contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com