Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni
- You need of Skillet.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 1/2 medium of Onion.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 packages of Baby Bella Mushrooms (8oz).
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 dash of Kosher Salt.
- It's 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce Pan.
- It's 1 box of Shells and White Cheddar Pasta Roni.
- Prepare of 2nd Sauce Pan.
- Prepare 1 packages of Brown Gravy mix.
- You need 3/4 cup of cold water.
- You need of End.
- You need 1/3 cup of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni instructions
- In skillet on med heat; melt butter and olive oil. Cook diced onion for 3 minutes then add garlic. Add ground beef. Once beef is mostly cooked, add mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are tender then turn heat to low..
- In sauce pan; make bored pasta according to directions..
- In 2nd sauce pan; whisk together 3/4 cup cold water and packet of brown gravy mix..
- Add both sauce pans to skillet..
- Stir in cream cheese and parmesan until creamy and melted completed..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, charm contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com