Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff.
Actually this is a simple recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff
- It's 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- It's 1 teaspoon of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion, diced.
- Prepare 10 ounces of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 can (10 ounce) of cream of mushroom soup.
- It's 2 cups of beef broth.
- It's 3 cup of penne, uncooked.
- It's 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- It's 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- You need 4 ounces of cream cheese, room temperature.
- It's 1 cup of frozen peas, room temperature.
Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff step by step
- Set your pressure cooker on the brown setting. Brown the ground beef with the garlic and drain off the excess fat..
- Stir in the onions, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, beef broth, penne, thyme, salt and pepper..
- Place the lid on pressure cooker and lock in place. Pressure cook for 7 minutes on high. Manually release the pressure and remove the lid. Add the peas and stir. Fold in cream cheese until melted.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, keep amused get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com