Homemade Hamburger Helper - Stroganoff Style. Easy Beef Stroganoff that tastes like the Hamburger Helper version, but without the preservatives and added salt. Make some tonight for your family. It was a evident that you all wanted some homemade Hamburger Helper style Beef Stroganoff.
I have also used egg noodles too.
Easy Beef Stroganoff that tastes like the Hamburger Helper version, but without the preservatives and added salt.
Make some tonight for your family.
Actually this is an easy recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Homemade Hamburger Helper - Stroganoff Style for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Homemade Hamburger Helper - Stroganoff Style using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Hamburger Helper - Stroganoff Style
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 8 oz. of cremini mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It's 2 cups of beef broth (reduced sodium recommended).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- You need 2 cups of uncooked egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp. of paprika.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need of fresh chopped parsley, for topping.
You can make your Homemade Hamburger Helper in advance by pre-measuring the pasta. Store-bought Hamburger Helper uses dried mushrooms in their stroganoff. If you can get your hands on some dried mushrooms, add a teaspoon (to the "sauce packet") in place of the sliced, fresh. It's similar to Hamburger Helper Beef stroganoff.
Homemade Hamburger Helper - Stroganoff Style instructions
- Heat the oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the mushroom and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are translucent and the mushrooms have browned. Stir in the garlic and cook a minute or so, until fragrant. Remove all that to a plate and set aside..
- Add the ground beef to the skillet and cook until browned, crumbling it up with a wooden spoon as you cook it. Drain any excess grease, then return the mushroom mixture to the skillet. Increase the heat to med-high..
- Stir in the uncooked pasta, the milk and the beef broth to the skillet. Stir in the seasonings. For the cornstarch, create a slurry by whisking it into 2 tbsp. of the broth in a small bowl, then stir that in. Once it all reaches a boil, reduce the heat to med-low and cover with a lid..
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10-12 minutes, until the noodles are al dente..
- Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream. Let sit for 5 minutes. Then serve garnished with freshly chopped parsley. Refrigerate any leftovers..
You can make your Homemade Hamburger Helper in advance by pre-measuring the pasta. Store-bought Hamburger Helper uses dried mushrooms in their stroganoffs. If you can get your hands on some dried mushrooms, add a teaspoon (to the sauce packet) in place of the sliced, fresh mushrooms. This Healthier Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper is a delicious one-pot spin off on one of your favourite childhood meals, and it's loaded I decided to try the homemade cheeseburger hamburger helper but I do have a similar Hamburger Helper-style recipe in the form of beef stroganoff in case. Brown your hamburger (I add some things like fresh garlic and onion).
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Homemade Hamburger Helper - Stroganoff Style. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, charm approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com