Hamburger stroganoff. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir mushrooms and garlic salt into the beef mixture. Add soup and remaining ingredients except sour cream.
Hamburger stroganoff is a great way to enjoy beef stroganoff but without breaking the bank.
Instead of using strips of top sirloin, we use ground beef.
The main advantage of ground beef is clearly budget, and if worked properly you can also have wonderful flavor.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Hamburger stroganoff for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Hamburger stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger stroganoff
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 of large can cream of mushroom souo.
- You need 1 box of Lipton's beefy onion mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of French onion dip.
- Prepare of milk to taste (explained below).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It's 1 bag of egg noodles.
- It's 1 tbsp of corn starch.
Well the storm's a brewing in MN once again….this Hamburger Stroganoff, or others might call it Ground Beef Stroganoff, is the perfect meal to cozy up to when its blustery out. Ground beef recipes are a time-pressed cook's favorite go-to options for weeknight dinners. The fast-cooking, hearty protein is ready to go in just five to seven minutes. Create a fast stroganoff sauce with beef broth and Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour, stir in sour cream, and dinner is served.
Hamburger stroganoff step by step
- Scramble the meat drain set aside..
- In a larger size sauce pan combine mushroom soup, sour cream, French onion mix garlic and parsley. Mix up. This will be very salty add milk until desired flavor. Add meat and let simmer while egg noodle cook..
- Your sauce mixture will become thin. Mix cornstarch and a 1/4 cup water together mix well. Bring sauce to a boil and slowly stir in cornstarch mixture whisking the same time to prevent clumps until desired thickness.
- After your noodles are done drain. Pour sauce over noodles and enjoy..
- Note: this recipe is very good with golden mushrooms cut up in it with sautés onions..
Make any weeknight feel like a special occasion with this ground beef stroganoff: the luscious sauce of sauteed mushrooms and sour cream is ready in half an hour. Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff "The best I have ever made!" - LeAnn Vanburen. Chef John's Classic Beef Stroganoff With its tender chunks of beef coated in a luscious creamy sauce and served over a bed of buttery noodles, it's no wonder Beef Stroganoff is such a hit. With all that flavor, you might assume it's a complicated dish, but it's actually quite the opposite. In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Hamburger stroganoff. If you have questions or requests around this article, absorb admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com