Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff
- You need 250 grams of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- It's 250 grams of champignon mushrooms, sliced thinly (or you can use the ones from a package/can, remove the water first).
- Prepare 150 ml of cooking cream.
- It's 1 dash of crushed black pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of onion salt -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2654409-onion-salt-2-ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Stir-fry onion with 1 tbsp of oil in medium heat. When the onion becomes transparent, add the ground beef..
- Stir occasionally. Remove excess water from time to time. When the color of the beef has changed, add bell pepper and mushrooms..
- Continue stirring for a couple of minutes. Use low heat this time and add onion salt and black pepper and worcestershire sauce..
- Add cooking cream. Simmer for about five minutes, and it's done..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, divert entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com