Ground Beef Stroganoff.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef Stroganoff for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Stroganoff
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef (chuck).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion; chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Beef bouillon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 8 oz of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 lb of Rotini or wide egg noodles; cooked.
Ground Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Dissolve bullion cube in 1 cup of boiling water..
- Brown ground chuck. Drain ..
- In 10 or 12 inch skillet, sauté onions in 1 tablespoon butter. Remove onions and set aside..
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to skillet. Brown flour. Add ketchup, onions, and Worcestershire sauce..
- Add bouillon and ground beef; let thicken..
- When ready to serve, add sour cream to sauce and serve over hot cooked noodles..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Ground Beef Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, divert entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com