Sloppy Joe Turnovers.
Literally this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Sloppy Joe Turnovers for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Sloppy Joe Turnovers using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Turnovers
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 12 oz of canned refrigerated flaky biscuits.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
Sloppy Joe Turnovers instructions
- Cook ground beef with onion salt in large skillet, stirring continually, until ground beef is browned & crumbly. Drain in colander..
- Return ground beef mixture to skillet. Stir in ketchup, sour cream, salt, & Garlic powder..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Pat or roll each biscuit into a 4 inch square on a lightly floured surface. Spoon 1/4 cup of the ground beef mixture in the center of each biscuit square. Fold over the corner of each square to form a triangle. Seal edges with a fork..
- Arrange turnovers on ungreased cookie sheet. Cut three 1/2 inch slots in top of each turnover. Brush tops with melted butter..
- Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Serve..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Sloppy Joe Turnovers. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, divert log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com