Low Carb Sloppy Joe.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Low Carb Sloppy Joe for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Low Carb Sloppy Joe using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Sloppy Joe
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced Green Pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Onion.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic minced or pressed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of Brown Sugar Substitute.
- It's 1 Tbls of Yellow Mustard.
- You need 2 Tbls of Red Wine Vingar.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of Worchester Sauce.
- It's 1 Cup of Beef Broth.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper each.
Low Carb Sloppy Joe step by step
- Cook green pepper and onion first then add beef..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 15 - 20 minutes and let simmer..
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Low Carb Sloppy Joe. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, interest retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com