Polenta with Ground Beef.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Polenta with Ground Beef for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Polenta with Ground Beef using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Polenta with Ground Beef
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of yellow corn meal.
- It's 1 of cube beef boullion.
- It's 1/3 cup of sofrito (I use frozen goya and use 1/3 cup for a decent amount of flavor).
- It's 1 of Tomato sauce (eyeball it. depends how soupy you want it).
Polenta with Ground Beef instructions
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Then add 2 teaspoons of salt..
- While water is boiling, In a separate pan, brown the ground beef. Then drain. Add sofrito, crushed beef bullion cube, and tomato sauce. Let simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Gradually wish in the cornmeal into the boiling water then reduce heat to low. Cook until the mixture thickens, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes. (I can usually tell it's done when all the polenta comes off the pan together when I'm stirring it.) Once done, turn off the heat and add the butter letting it melt while stirring polenta..
- I usually serve the ground beef over the polenta. Enjoy!.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Polenta with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, absorb retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com