Ground Beef Torta.
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef Torta for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Ground Beef Torta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Torta
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ground beef taco meat; see my "picadillo" recipe.
- Prepare 1 of telera roll.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of refried pinto beans.
- You need 1 slice of bacon; medium dice.
- You need 1/4 of avocado; thick slices.
- It's 1/4 of red onion; julienne.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- You need 2/3 cup of white vinegar.
Ground Beef Torta instructions
- Heat taco meat in a non-stick pan. Use beef stock, tomato puree, or salsa to help retain moisture if desired..
- Slowly render fat from bacon in a saute pan. Remove bacon. Eat it or top the torta!.
- Add refried beans and heat slowly until hot..
- Combine water, vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small sauce pot or shallow saute pan. Bring to a boil. Add onions. Boil for one minute. Remove pot from heat. Super quick pickled red onions!.
- Slice bread and layer as follows. Beans, meat, and then avocado slices. Toast in a pre-heated panini press sprayed with non-stick cooking spray until bread is crispy..
- Variations; Salsa, sauteed onions, peppers, garlic, goat cheese, queso fresco, cotija, Chihuahua cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, cilantro.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Ground Beef Torta. If you have questions or requests all but this article, keep busy gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com