Korean Ground Beef Bowl.
Actually this is a simple recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Korean Ground Beef Bowl for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Korean Ground Beef Bowl using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Ground Beef Bowl
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of green onions (thinly sliced).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- It's of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
Korean Ground Beef Bowl instructions
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the sauce : brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and ginger.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat..
- Stir in soy sauce mixture until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes..
- Top with green onions. Serve immediately with rice..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Korean Ground Beef Bowl. If you have questions or requests re this article, occupy entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com