Ground Beef Steak.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Ground Beef Steak for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Ground Beef Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Steak
- Prepare 600 gr of ground beef.
- You need 5 tbsp of katakuriko (potato starch).
- Prepare 4 of garlic, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, peeled and grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's of Oil for frying.
Ground Beef Steak instructions
- Mix everything and knead until smooth..
- Put the mixture into a square container. (I used a tupperware) Add a bit of oil to the container first. Flatten the mixture and make sure there are no air bubbles..
- Put inside the fridge for at least an hour. (Or overnight, in my case).
- Carefully divide the mixture into three. (or four, up to you).
- Heat oil in a pan. (I used about 1 tbsp) Pan-fry the ground beef steak and flip it after three or four minutes..
- Serve with whatever you like! Here, I served it with couscous and lettuce salad, cheddar slice, sausages, and some homemade quick salsa..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Ground Beef Steak. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, keep amused entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com