Ground Beef Teriyaki.
Literally this is a simple recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef Teriyaki for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Ground Beef Teriyaki using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Teriyaki
- Prepare 250 gr of ground beef.
- You need 3 tbsp of shoyu.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- You need 2 of garlic, sliced thinly.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped shallot stalk (optional).
Ground Beef Teriyaki step by step
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and garlic and stir until fragrant..
- Add ground beef and stir until it turns brown. Add ginger and stir..
- Add shoyu, sugar and stir until well combined. Give it a taste and add more shoyu or sugar if necessary. Add shallot stalk and stir well..
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Ground Beef Teriyaki. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, charm log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com