Ground Beef Chilaquiles.
Actually this is a simple recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef Chilaquiles for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef Chilaquiles using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chilaquiles
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of white onion.
- Prepare 1 bag of homemade corn tortilla chips or 20 corn tortillas.
- It's 1 bag of shredded cheese.
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 can of chili colorado enchillada sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn oil.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It's 1/2 packages of queso fresco.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 can of water.
Ground Beef Chilaquiles instructions
- the tortilla chips must be the homemade kind from like a little mexican market brand ( do not use regular tortilla chips will fall apart)..
- if your using fresh corn tortillas cut into triangles and cook in 1 cup oil till crisp drain set aside..
- cook ground beef with, salt, garlic salt, diced onion & finely diced garlic drain & set aside..
- Sauce: heat 2tbsp oil in pan add your cumin straight into oil cook for 39 seconds add in your sauce 1/2 can water cook on med heat 10minutes add in chips and ground beef carefully incorporate. Turn off pan top with cheese and place a lid on top so cheese can melt. Enjoy!!.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Ground Beef Chilaquiles. If you have questions or requests re this article, please edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com