Grandma's Sloppy Joe's.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Grandma's Sloppy Joe's for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Grandma's Sloppy Joe's using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Sloppy Joe's
- It's 1 lb of ground beef... I use sirloin most of the time.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of celery chopped.
- You need 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- It's 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 6 slice of any kinda buns.
- Prepare 6 slice of cheese (I use any kind of cheese). but grma used cheddar or American.
Grandma's Sloppy Joe's instructions
- I chop my onions and celery then saute w a little butter till its kinda a mush consistency..
- meanwhile im browning the ground beef. drain.
- add the beef, veggies & spices together in a medium sauce pan on med to low heat..
- add the remainder of the ingredients (tomato soup and ketchup) on medium to low heat..
- turn down heat and simmer for 20-30 mins..
- serve on any kinda bun.. I like mine on a open faced toasted bun w a slice of cheddar on top.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Grandma's Sloppy Joe's. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, entertain approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com