Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas. Like the best bar food in the world, but right here in your own kitchen. These Cheesy Beef Quesadillas from Delish.com are the best! Place a flour tortilla in the pan and sprinkle half with cheese, beef mixture and more cheese.
Here I'll share with you a few tips and tricks to creating beef quesadillas.
These Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas are the perfect meal for busy weeknights!
Quesadillas are good for so many reasons.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas
- It's 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 450 g of ground beef.
- It's 1 tbsp of chilli powder (I used blended dried chillies).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of beef stock (or water).
- You need 3 cups of shredded cheese (according to your preference).
- You need 6 of flour tortillas (or you can use Pratha bread too!).
You've got flavorful ground beef and lots of cheese sandwiched between two tortillas then cooked in melted butter. . .promise me. These Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas are made with a homemade spice mix, two different cheeses and bulked out with black beans and red pepper. Quesadilla CasseroleMcCormick. green chiles, mccormick red pepper, crushed, ground beef, McCormick Oregano Leaves. Sign up today to use this and many, many great features of our site.
Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas instructions
- Preheat oven to 90 C (to keep Quesadillas warm while cooking batches)..
- In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil..
- Add the ground beef, chilli powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper. Heat until cooked through, breaking into crumbles with a wooden spoon, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and stock and cook for 1-2 minutes more..
- Remove beef from pan into a bowl..
- Distribute about 2 cups of shredded cheese among all tortillas (on one side of them)..
- Distribute ground beef on top of cheese. Then sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese on top of ground beef. Fold tortilla over in half..
- Grill the Quesadillas on a pan (medium low heat) until golden brown and cheese is melted (carefully turning and watching to ensure they don't burn)..
- Cut each half moon in half and it's ready to be served!.
It takes less than a minute and this won't bother you anymore!!. Inspired Ground Beef Quesadillas bring some Indian spices to a batch of easy, cheesy quesadillas I'll be the first to admit that Keema Inspired Ground Beef Quesadillas are not I used mozzarella in today's quesadillas to let the flavor of the spiced ground beef. Looking for super Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas? You've come to the right place! Well seasoned ground beef, lots of ooey Ground beef quesadillas.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, interest entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com