Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- You need 1 of Onion, chopped & divided.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of Salt & Pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 can of Sloppy Joe sauce.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It's 16 oz of of Velveeta Cheese, shredded or crumbled & divided.
- You need 32 oz of bag ORE-IDA Tater Tots, frozen.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown beef with salt, pepper, garlic & 1/2 of onion, drain well. Wipe out skillet of remaining fat..
- Mix Sloppy Joe sauce & mushroom soup into drained beef in same warm skillet.
- Spray a 9x13 dish with Pam. Place Tater Tots in dish & season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle 1/2 of cheese on top of Tots. Then pour meat mixture over cheese. Sprinkle remaining chopped onion on meat. Finally, top with the remaining cheese..
- Bake between 325-350 F for about an hour. You may need to tent with foil as to not burn the cheese on top..
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests something like this article, engross entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com