Sloppy Joe in a biscuit.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Sloppy Joe in a biscuit for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Sloppy Joe in a biscuit using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe in a biscuit
- You need 1 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- It's 1/2 can of Manwich sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 can of bbq sauce (Sweet Baby Rays).
- It's 1 can of biscuits.
- It's 1 packages of favorite shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of muffin pan.
Sloppy Joe in a biscuit step by step
- Brown hamburger, drain grease.
- Add Manwich and bbq sauce to meat, soak all meat.
- Heat oven to biscuit temp.
- Place biscuits in muffin pan. Push in cups, make biscuits into a bowl in them.
- Add meat to each "biscuit bowl". Fill them, biscuits will rise..
- Place pan in oven. A few minutes before done, add shredded cheese on top of each one, place back in oven until cheese melted.
- simple yes, but you can always add to the meat....onions, garlic powder etc.....
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Sloppy Joe in a biscuit. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, divert approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com