Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly).
Yes, this is a simple recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly) for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly)
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of sloppy joe mix (you can make your own).
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 can of biscuits.
Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly) step by step
- brown ground beef with minced onions, salt and pepper.
- drain ground beef. add sloppy Joe mix, brown sugar, & ketchup ...
- open up the first can of biscuits. spread biscuits out by hand. can use a floured rolling pin if you want to. I tend to just press it out. it should be pressed out to 5"- 6" across..
- put a about. tablespoon of sloppy Joe mix. sprinkle with cheese. fold in half and with water on your finger run it around 1/2 of the open edge. pinch the edge to seal..
- spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray..
- keep repeating making the pockets until the desired amount of pockets are made. lay them on the cookie sheet..
- before putting in the oven use a paint brush to paint milk on pockets..
- bake until golden brown at 350°.
- paint tops with unsalted butter when u take it out of the oven..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly). If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, please open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com