Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce
- It's of Croquettes.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of gyro spices to taste see my recipe.
- It's 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanut oil to shallow fry in.
- You need of White Sauce.
- It's 1/3 cup of dill weed.
- Prepare 1 of large cucumber.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of dried peppermint.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It's 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce instructions
- Heat the oil. Mix the beef and spices.
- Form into Croquettes. Add to the oil and fry turning quarter turn every 3 minutes..
- When done move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oils..
- Peel and grate the cucumber..
- Add the ingredients and mix then add the peppermint. Mix well..
- Serve with each other. I hope you enjoy!!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, absorb right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com