Grandma's Sloppy Joe's.
Actually this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Grandma's Sloppy Joe's for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Grandma's Sloppy Joe's using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grandma's Sloppy Joe's
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef... I use sirloin most of the time.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of celery chopped.
- It's 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- It's 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 6 slice of any kinda buns.
- You need 6 slice of cheese (I use any kind of cheese). but grma used cheddar or American.
Grandma's Sloppy Joe's step by step
- I chop my onions and celery then saute w a little butter till its kinda a mush consistency..
- meanwhile im browning the ground beef. drain.
- add the beef, veggies & spices together in a medium sauce pan on med to low heat..
- add the remainder of the ingredients (tomato soup and ketchup) on medium to low heat..
- turn down heat and simmer for 20-30 mins..
- serve on any kinda bun.. I like mine on a open faced toasted bun w a slice of cheddar on top.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Grandma's Sloppy Joe's. If you have questions or requests re this article, divert contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com