Sloppy Joe in a biscuit.
Literally this is a simple recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Sloppy Joe in a biscuit for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe in a biscuit using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe in a biscuit
- You need 1 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Manwich sauce.
- It's 1/2 can of bbq sauce (Sweet Baby Rays).
- Prepare 1 can of biscuits.
- It's 1 packages of favorite shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of muffin pan.
Sloppy Joe in a biscuit instructions
- Brown hamburger, drain grease.
- Add Manwich and bbq sauce to meat, soak all meat.
- Heat oven to biscuit temp.
- Place biscuits in muffin pan. Push in cups, make biscuits into a bowl in them.
- Add meat to each "biscuit bowl". Fill them, biscuits will rise..
- Place pan in oven. A few minutes before done, add shredded cheese on top of each one, place back in oven until cheese melted.
- simple yes, but you can always add to the meat....onions, garlic powder etc.....
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Sloppy Joe in a biscuit. If you have questions or requests on this article, charm read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com