Literally this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Azie's Picadillo for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Azie's Picadillo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Azie's Picadillo
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 2 medium of Potatoes.
- It's 1/2 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cilantro or Culantro.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Sazon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Adobo.
- It's 1 dash of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 8 each of Spanish Olives.
- It's 1/2 cup of Water.
Azie's Picadillo step by step
- Sauté onion, garlic and half of the cilantro/culantro.
- Add ground beef and season with adobo, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Wash and peel potatoes, chop into small pieces.
- Add potatoes and olives to browned meat.
- Season with sazon packet and can of tomato sauce.
- Add water and cover, simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Check to make sure potatoes are tender, top off with remaining cilantro/culantro and enjoy!.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Azie's Picadillo. If you have questions or requests re this article, please right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com